Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Review : Charles Worthington Frizz Free Relax & Unwind Straightening Crème


My hair is very coarse and frizzy, plus I have natural curly hair. It’s become really damaged because I’ve been applying so much heat and chemicals over the years. I really wanted to try this product to tame my unruly hair that curls or goes out of shape after a nap. You know those bad hair days, right?

Charles Worthington Frizz Free Relax & Unwind Straightening Crème does give my hair a new structure and shape, controlling and straightening as it calms and relaxes curl. It does all this without weighing my hair down or leaving residue.


The texture is light and the scent is wonderful. It is so easy to apply and use, all you do is squeeze the excess water out of freshly washed hair (don’t towel dry) and then squeeze about a quarter sized amount out onto your palm and smooth generously through the hair before blow drying.



It does everything it says! Well, it's a very good product for my wavy, frizzy and highlighted hair. Its leave my hair looking and feeling perfectly soft, smooth, glossy and frizz-free all day. If you’re having the same concern as me, make sure you get a hair straightening cream, so you can also look at your best.

Frizz Free Range

The CW Frizz Free Relax & Unwind Straightening Crème is retails at RM32.90 for a 150ml bottle, and it exclusively available at Watsons Stores.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More