Thursday, May 29, 2014

Review : BCL Browlash Ex Perfect Mascara & Eyeliner

Yeah! I finally collected my BCL Browlash Ex Perfect Mascara & Eyeliner from Monaoh Consulting on last Sunday. This opportunity came along at just the right time before I shop for my new mascara and it's always nice to try something new for a change. 


I have previously seen this product in SASA Mid Valley but I’m a little hesitant to follow through with the purchase. I literally refuse to buy anything else, unless I am seriously try it out or recommendations from friends/ family.


On receipt of my BCL Browlash Ex Perfect Mascara & Eyeliner, I was extremely impressed with the sturdy packaging and thoughtful presentation that went in to the product. The green and pink packaging is very distinctive and eye-catching, definitely stand out from the rest of the crowd.


BCL Browlash Ex Perfect Mascara & Eyeliner is a handy twin headed applicator - mascara and liquid eyeliner that comes nicely in a printed pink love-shape pattern tube for a perfect cat eye look. It combines two must-have makeup essentials that no one will ever reject.

BCL 2-In-1 Mascara & Eyeliner just perfect for on-the-go application

The best part is, this product contains 5 types of Beauty Essence (Moisturizing Ingredients) designed to keep our lashes healthy, such as  Collagen, Hydrolyzed Silk, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Panthenol (eyelash protecting ingredient) and Fucus Vesiculosus Extract.

EYELINER - Shiny Brown Eyeliner


[ Shiny Brown Eyeliner ] 
Brown eyeliner with glamorous glitters to accentuate your eyes for striking look!

[ Long Lasting Effect ] 
Eyeliner clings tightly to the skin and stays fresh for a long time!

[ Ultrafine Brush ] 
Firm, ultrafine brush allows you to draw perfect lines easily!


I absolutely love this Shiny Brown Eyeliner – it’s highly pigmented and the color is truly gorgeous. The ultra-fine felt tip allows me to control the thickness of the line and smoothes effortlessly onto my skin. This is a great look for going out on a special night and it stay put for a whole day without smudging. I just love the way it makes my eyes sparkle! 

MASCARA - Jet Black Mascara


[ Excellent Volumizing Effect ] 
Formulated with volume-up wax to coats each and every lash from root to tip for voluminous lashes!

[ 24 hours Curled Upward ] 
Contains curl-keep polymer to keep lashes curled all day long!

[ Waterproof ] 
Resistant to tears, sweat, water and sebum!

[ Superfine Brush ] 
Able to separate and apply mascara to each strand of lashes evenly!

[ Jet Black Color ] 
Enhanced blackness for a more lustrous look!


The Jet Black Mascara went on evenly and smoothly on each application, looking natural and staying put throughout the day. I was really pleased at the effect of the mascara, as even the first application made a noticeable difference. It was easily removed with my favorite eye makeup remover and left my eyes with no irritation after prolonged use.


The retail price for BCL Browlash Ex Perfect Mascara & Eyeliner is RM69.90 /30g and personally after using it, I will definitely switch and buy this product regularly. This product is currently available at selected SASA outlets and it’s definitely worth the value! Let’s become a fan of BCL Malaysia Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/BclMalaysia) to find out more about the exclusive offers and events.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More