Tuesday, October 22, 2013

K-Palette Zero Tema BB Cream SPF30 PA++ 02 Natural Beige

Yay! I finally had a tube of K-Palette Zero Tema BB Cream in my make-up bag! I absolutely LOVE it! Thanks Monaoh Consulting for giving me the opportunity to test this great new product and share it with my beloved friends and followers. 


I’ve been using K-Palette Zero Kuma Concealer and K-Palette 1 Day Lash Perm Mascara for months and I have to say, they are one of the best products I've ever used. And now, K-Palette Zero Tema BB Cream is my other favorite new thing of the moment. It is a multi-function BB cream that take care of my skin just inside one tube! I can used it as a makeup base, foundation, sunscreen and moisturizer along with the nano sized beauty essence which penetrate quickly into my skin to make me look and feel even more beautiful! Yeah…


The texture of the bb cream is rather liquid. It is not greasy and absorbs quickly into my skin, with a hint of color that leaves my face feeling evenly glow, not "made up" or cloaked. It’s very breathable and lightweight with a medium coverage that perfect for hot summer day in Malaysia. But then, I will used K-Palette Zero Kuma Concealer to hide my feckless away to achieve the degree of coverage I wanted.


This BB cream contains moisture-retaining ingredients (Hydrolysed Collagen & Hydrolysed Hyaluronic Acid) and fine powder that helps to prevents my face from producing excess oil and keeping it hydrated all day long. With the SPF 30 PA++ sun blocking protection, it protects my skin against harmful UV rays and pollution that both burn and age my skin.


K-Palette Zero Tema BB Cream uses mostly natural ingredients that do not damage or irritate the skin. I love that it's paraben freemineral oil freefragrance free and most importantly, synthetic dyes free. The formulation works gently on my skin as the oily ingredients don’t touch the skin directly. It was wrapped with the ingredients which are fused by soap, and it can be easily removed with an ordinary face cleanser.


This BB cream composed of pearly ingredients that smooth and brighten skin tone! My skin actually went from duller and lack luster to having more of a healthy, brighter appearance upon application. It hydrates just enough leaving behind a beautiful dewy finish that keeps my skin feeling supple through the wear. 


Overall, I was very surprised that it primes extremely well and is very hydrating without feeling oily. It's honestly the best BB cream I have found so far and will definitely repurchase!


This BB Cream is insanely affordable at only RM59.90 and it comes in two shades (01: Light Beige Color & 02: Natural Beige Color).  Visit the nearest store near you and grab one now! To connect with K-Palette Malaysia, LIKE them on Facebook and to get updated on the latest promos about #KpaletteMy!

Love this! The "Drawing" function in my S4 allows me to add a free hand drawing on my image!

Are you a BB cream fan? Do share with me your though!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More