Monday, July 14, 2014

Review : Nature's Baby Organics Ah-Choo! Chest Rub Eucalyptus

These days, parents are more discerning, and conscientious about the brands they choose. They are demanding accountability, transparency, and overall quality. Like most parents, I just want what’s best for my family too!

My son who is now 8 has always suffered from a blocked nose. He has been doing this gurgling sound and it can be heard real loud. This scares me. Thus, getting a good night's rest isn't always easy for my son. He always feel uncomfortable and gets really hard to breathe through. Since then, I have been trying to find something that can help my son get through the stuffy-headed misery and thank god I've finally found a product that I'm happy with.

Nature's Baby Organics Ah-Choo! Chest Rub Eucalyptus

The brand, Nature’s Baby Organic is not just a business.  It is a labor of love, developed by a mother whose concern for her children resulted in a pure, natural, chemical-free line of personal care products with no compromises; gentle enough for babies, yet beneficial for older children, and even mom and dad.
“I developed this product because I couldn't imagine putting chemicals on my babies’ dedicate hair and skin. My whole family adores Nature’s Baby and I know yours will too.” – Adena, Founder of Nature’s Baby Organics & Mother of Two 


Here I go for the Nature's Baby Organics Ah-Choo! Chest Rub Eucalyptus. The smell is heavenly to me, and a little goes a long way.  And best of all? It works as promised and allows my son to breathe easier especially during cold and flu season.

This aromatherapy balm is made with the finest Organic Olive Oil, Eucalyptus & Tea Tree ingredients that can soothe, relax, support clearing and promote wellness for the whole family. It specially formulated by an expert to assure safety even for infants with the most sensitive skin, make breathing easy when the sniffles and congestion hit.


This creamy, organic spreadable balm absorbs nicely into the skin without leaving a greasy residue. When the sniffles and congestion hit my son, I warm a small amount of Nature's Baby Organics Ah-Choo! Chest Rub in my palms and massaged gently onto his chest area. The organic eucalyptus menthol will helps loosen his chest and sinus congestion, allowing his body to rest better and bring in the oxygen it needs to heal. He always used to sleep better with the Ah-Choo! rubbed on his chest.


On top of that, Nature's Baby Organics Ah-Choo! Chest Rub can also be applied lightly under the nose, or simply take the lid off and take a deep breathe through your nose. It really does help you feel a lot calmer. You can applied as often as needed and it won't stain clothing. 


Organic Ingredients:- Helianthis Annuum (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cera Alba, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil

Additional Ingredients:- Tocopherol (Non GMO)


Nature's Baby Organics Ah-Choo! Chest Rub is 95% USDA certified organic. 100% Vegetarian. Paraben, Propylene Glycol and Gluten-Free. 

I am so glad that I discovered Nature’s Baby Oraganics Ah-Choo! Chest Rub product! I love it and can’t wait to try the other products in the range. If you are looking for bath and body care products for kids that are not only gentle and safe, but also effective I would highly recommend Nature’s Baby Organics!


Nature’s Baby Oraganics Ah-Choo! Chest Rub can be purchased from HiShop at RM46.90 (60ml). Visit  HiShop website to check out all of the Nature’s Baby Organics products and other great choices like Nature’s Baby Organics Shampoo & Body Wash.



GOOD NEWS! All my readers can now enjoy an exclusive 15% rebate by using:- 

Coupon : JULI1202


So, remember to apply the discount code to the total purchase amount for instant savings! Happy shopping!

Like’  HiShop on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hishopmy
Follow 
 HiShop on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/hishop.my
Subscribe to HiShop for exclusive updates:  http://www.hishop.my/subscribe 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More