Sunday, September 29, 2013

Clarins The New Extra-Firming Smoother Treatment + Mini Haul

Yes! I hauled again!

Last week, I went for my monthly facials at Clarins Skin Spa, Pavilion. I decided to try The New Extra-Firming Smoother Treatment that comes with new youth-enhancing features. It is an intensive 60-minute facial to smoothen wrinkles, targets firmness, tones, strengthens skins, structure and redefines facial contours with a youth boosting massage.


Like all other Clarins treatments, The Extra-Firming Smoother Treatment uses 100% manual hand movements and associates the best of science and nature to deliver exceptional results. There was no machine or extraction involved in the entire facial. Indeed, this was one of the best facials I have ever tried. I felt totally relaxed and pampered as I enter into the facial room. The soft music was playing in the background, the scent in the room was light and aromatic.


I had a skin consultation before my treatments and the outcome was explained thoroughly. I spent a full 60 minutes of pampering for my skin and the beautician applies each product through gentle massage, and my neck, shoulders and hands aren't neglected either but tended to in this total experience of well-being.

It's camwhore time with my S4!

I was very happy with the results. My skin glows and feels bouncier, smoother and firmer than usual. But then, I was told my cheeks were in fact dehydrated.

My mini haul from Clarins

I end up buying a Clarins Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil (Anti-aging and Dehydrated skin) that made from 100% pure plant extracts with no preservatives. It was recommended by my beautician for my easily dehydrated combination skin especially on my cheek area. It helps to combat moisture loss, leaves skin soft and supple. 

Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil + HydraQuench Cream-Mask = WOW?

My beautician enlightened me on some of the usage on Face Treatment Oil. I was advised to mix a drop or two of Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil into my HydraQuench Cream-Mask, and it will instantly hydrate the skin. Wow! I’m so excited about it and I’m going to give this a try.

So, stay tuned for my review yah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More