Friday, July 5, 2013

Vanish Works Wonders On My Son Shoes!

Oh No! It's Saturday again! Most people look forward to the weekend with gleeful anticipation. But Saturdays is my least favorite day because I hate to clean! My son’s white shoes are a particular problem; especially he loves to play rough. His shoes would get all black with dirty marks after a week of schooling. Cleaning his shoes is such a big challenge for me.

See..! Astonishing, I know!

I've constantly asked my son to behave and not playing too hard in the school. But there is always some reason for him. So instead of going out to buy him a brand new one, I would rather save up the money and look for the best/ easy way to clean it.

Eventually I come across a demonstration of this New Vanish Power O2 and I thought I’d give it a try. It comes two (2) different types: Vanish Power O2 Crystal White Stain Remover (White Packaging) & Vanish Power O2 Stain Remover (Pink Packaging) and available in both powder and liquid form.



In order to make the white shoes whiter, I used the Vanish Power O2 Crystal White that gives amazing stain removal and whiter whites 1st time every time.
Vanish Power O2 Crystal White Powder works to remove stains and keep your whites as white as possible. The special formula contains Oxi Powerlift agents which penetrate and lift the stain first time, and also whitening ingredients to help retain a brilliant whiteness in your washing. Add a scoop of this powder to your wash load to see great results.
Right… here’s my ammo…  New Vanish Power O2 Crystal White Stain Remover, a medium plastic bowl and a hard bristle brush.

1. I filled up the medium plastic bowl with warm water and poured in a scoop of the Vanish Power O2 Crystal White Stain Remover. I left the shoes to soak in the bowl overnight.



2. I grab a hard bristle brush, dip it into the cleaning mixture and gently scrub it over all parts of the shoes.


Wow! The shoes looked much cleaner now!

3. I rinse the shoes with water both inside and out until all of the soapy and residue from cleaning products is removed.


4. As you can see from the photo above, the shoes had completely whitened. Even though it had a couple of light stains especially the white rubber soles, they were barely noticeable.

5. I took the shoes out and allow them to dry under the sunlight. It make take several hours for them to dry completely.

6. I applied two coats of the Shoes Whitener and let it dry.

7. Now, my son can wear it ‘like new’ shoes.

What can I say.. It’s really works. Thanks to Vanish, I finally found something that works wonders for my seven years old son shoes! Vanish Power O2 really makes it easy to remove dirt and grime from the shoes in just half the time!


Hey look! This Samsung Galaxy S4 Animated Photo Mode is pretty cool. It allows me to make an image that has movement in it. In fact, I can have the option to select the areas of the screen that I would like to be animated. Now my images are getting a little more lively.


Amazing right?! I used my Galaxy S4 to create this!

 photo 20130731212523-1.gif 
YES! Just add a scoop of Vanish Power O2 to every wash! 

So if you are looking for some quick solutions to remove stain, Vanish can be your handy cleaning assistant. And if you like to try it before you invest in full-sized versions, you can now receive a FREE SAMPLE deliver to your doorstep by simply complete your profile here. http://bit.ly/1aIkd2I


What’s more? You can now show your secret to remove stains with Vanish, and get your friends, family members and colleagues to vote for your photos or video. The top voted vanishing acts will be eligible to win these fantastic prizes!


Share this with family and friends to make sure they help you win!!!

Please vote for my entry too!

* All of these pictures were taken with my Samsung Galaxy S4 *

4 comments:

Hi, If we clean shoe manually, it's hard for us. So we need to use shoe cleaner or spray for cleaning shoe. It's easy for us. Have you another site, about it.
Thank you

It’s nice sharing! The chinese shoes factory www.27880.com ,the best choice you shop.

This type of message always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content, so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post.
comfortable women's shoes

Great, thanks for sharing. We are providing shoe cleaning tips and cleaner here- thepinkmiracle.com. You can take it and use them easily. Are you using it?
Thanks

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More