Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Estee Lauder Companies Staff Sale Is Back @ 14-Aug-10

Wao... Estee Lauder Companies Staff Sale Is Back!!! Get your invitation card now by calling the Estee Lauder Companies at 03-20926000 and get ready for the sales… & of course with your $$$$$! I spoke to Susan this morning and I manage to reserve my invitation card… after few attempts. I suppose the Estee Lauder phone line is HOT now ;D

I will be collecting my invitation card tomorrow as I will be there to collect my prize for the 'Guess What's in the Bag' contest too... Hahaha... I will be on leave tomorrow. Guess what? On leave just to get my invitation card & prize? No No No... I will be going to KL for a photo taking session with my family in conjunction of my brother graduation.

So, please bear in mind that the invitation card only can be collected during the office hour at Suria Meriang Sdn Bhd, Suite 18.01, Level 18, Centrepoint South, The Boulevard, Mid Valley City.

TERMS & CONDITIONS
  • Bags, Handbags and Pouches are strictly now allowed in the Sale area and please note that there will be NO BAG AREA
  • Items sold during the staff sale cannot be returned nor exchanged at counter
  • Invitation card is required for admittance and will be collected at entrance
  • All purchases are limited to not more than 3 units of each item, and not exceeding RM2000, while stocks last
  • All customers are requested to Cash Out at the cashiers area As Soon As Possible
  • This card is given out FREE by Invitation Only. Not for Sale!
See you girls on 3 weeks time… The sale can be quite chaotic, and you can expect long queues in front of the ballroom. So be early!!! Happy shopping ;D

1 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More