Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Review : Charles Worthington Frizz Free Ultimate Serum


Over the past few years I have had trouble maintaining my hair because I have naturally curly hair and I love coloring it. I am so tired of my frizzy and unruly hair! I always wanted to transform my hair, making it frizz free, incredibly shiny, smooth and soft!

Charles Worthington Frizz Free Ultimate Serum is one of the best ones that I’ve ever tried. It is a multi-action ultimate serum with its frizz response formula and UV filters tames and protects unruly hair for long lasting control and shine. With its clever humidity resistant ingredients, flyaways will be a thing of the past.


I mostly use this right after my shower. It is always advisable to squeeze out the excess water out of freshly washed hair but do not towel dry it. I used to dispense 2-3 pumps of the ultimate serum and glide through my wet hair from mid lengths to ends. Comb through and just let my hair dry naturally or blow drying. This serum also works on dry hair with the use of sparingly to control stray ends.


After using it for a couple weeks, my hair become instantly soft, smooth, shiny and frizz-free all day without making my hair look or feel greasy and it also doesn’t’ weight down my hair at all, plus it smells great too. This serum is also the perfect primer for any styling product and help guard against heat styling damaged. Now, I am able to manage this very easily with a blow dryer, transforming my hair into a sleek and straight masterpiece, and it seems to help hold my curl as well.
Frizz Free Range

The CW Frizz Free Ultimate Serum is retails at RM 29.90 for a 30ml bottle, and it exclusively available at Watsons Stores.

So what do you think of Charles Worthington Frizz Free Ultimate Serum, will you try it?  What is your favorite hair serum?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More