Monday, June 20, 2011

Review : The Body Shop ‘One Pot Wonder’


have been a big fan of TBS Body Butter for ages. My skin gets super dry especially in the air conditioned environment. I can't really tell you’ll how much I enjoy using TBS Body Butter but I am so excited about this new Body Butters Duo and its going to be my perfect products.

The Body Shop understands that certain parts of our body, such as elbows and knees, have fever sebaceous glands and therefore need more intense moisture to keep skin looking and feeling at its optimum.  Today, to meet women’s needs, The Body Shop unveils new innovative Body Butter Duo, providing 2 levels of moisture in one convenient product, making our life easier.


I love the idea of having two different consistencies in the same jar. Now, I can moisturize my skin with this yin-yang’ twin pot that contains two types of moisture. In one half is a light creamy butter perfect for skin needs less hydration, meaning it can be used everywhere else for normal moisturisation. In the other sides, it almost like a solid balm for drier areas likes my elbows, shins, heels and knees. With this Body Butters Duo, I have no more headaches choosing between satisfying only the "normal" or "dry" parts of my skin.


They’re being released in 4 different scents to choose from: invigorating Floral Acai, comforting Vanilla, relaxing Macadamia, and uplifting Sweet Pea, I have plenty of reasons to keep a Body Butter Duo on hand for every occasion.


If you love TBS Body Butters, then you are going to love this too. Now, The Body Shop is having an exclusive promotion for its Love Your Body members to enjoy this ultimate ‘One Pot Wonder’ at an unbelievable preview price for only RM55 (n.p. RM65).  Each pot contains 200ml/192 g. Promotion valid from 17 – 30 June 2011.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More