Saturday, June 4, 2011

Review : Charles Worthington Balancing Act Shampoo


I’ve been using Charles Worthington Balancing Act Shampoo for almost 3 weeks now and it’s made a noticeable difference to my hair. As I mentioned in my previous post, my hair is very oily at the roots and it tend to get dry and brittle at the tips. Most of the shampoos available in the market are for dry hair, or oily hair, but Charles Worthington's Balancing Act range is one of the first I've found to tackle the problem of my combination hair.  

This particular product is good at what it says it’ll do because of all the nice things it contains – ‘White Nettle’ to combat oily roots, and ‘Rice Protein’ to moisturize my dry, frazzled endy bits.



The directions are easy to follow. I just squeeze out a quarter size of shampoo to do the job. Massage gently into wet hair, lather and rinse it thoroughly. But do remember not use hot water to make your hair wet in order to shampoo. As hair is damaged at extremely high heat, hot water is going to mess up your hair. The better choice would be lukewarm water.



This detoxifying shampoo provides deep cleansing for my oily roots without stripping moisture from dry and brittle ends, while nourishes the tips. My hair is left perfectly balanced with a healthy shine from root to tip, and it protects my hair from colour loss and heat damage. It really does make my hair feel much better now.

Overall it's smell quite pleasant too, and the packaging is smart and stylish. The bottle squeezes out the product really easy but I still more preferred the pump dispensers system. ^.^
Balancing Act Range

The CW Balancing Act Shampoo is retails at RM29.90 for a 250ml bottle, and now you can get the Takeaways Shampoo and Conditioner at only RM9.90, which is a mini version designed to make traveling easy! Promotion starts 24/5/2011 until 22/6/2011. Only at selected Watsons Stores.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More