Saturday, April 27, 2013

Galaxy Note II Now In Sexy Ruby Wine Red


Red color always reminds me of happy memories of childhood. Every time when the New Year was about to come, my parents would hang red lanterns outside our home. Everyone of us would wear red to celebrate Chinese New Year, and I just love to receive "Lai See" in the red packets. My relatives will never fail to come to my house for reunion dinner. It was the happiest moment for me that I can play with my cousin while enjoying a delicious home-cooked meal.

Well, today I had no longer received red packets from anyone. But it's always a blessing to be able to give than to receive. Red is still the right color to wear during festive seasons and celebration. I do feel happier when I wearing red. It tends to energizes and brightens up my completion. On saying that, red color is playing a very important part of my life too.

My RED collections!

So, when Samsung Malaysia announced a new warmer color schemes and earth tones for Samsung Galaxy Note II, I'm really excited. I visited the Samsung store at The Gardens and finally got my hands on the new Limited Edition color! The new color is like typical red wine, which are naturally dark and it really looks classy. I think there is no other smartphone similar to this color on the market. It's definitely the unique one!

The much awaited Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Ruby Wine Red color in Malaysia

This limited edition of new Ruby Wine Red color looks pretty fantastic! It is exactly the same device as the previous Galaxy Note 2 Pink version that I blogged about. The only difference is the special edition Ruby Wine Red case which is evident in both the front and back of the design. 

The S-Pen stylus comes in Ruby Wine Red too!


Well, when it comes to choose between Pink or Ruby Wine Red color, it can seem like a tough decision. Both the colors are so lovely. Pink is so sweet, girly and fun, while Ruby Wine Red is so sexy, elegance and powerBut the major drawback for Ruby Wine Red is that it collects fingerprints and smudges quickly due to its much darker color.

Oppsss... My fingerprints are on the little Ruby Wine Red!

For more information on the Ruby Wine red version of Samsung Galaxy Note 2, please visit Samsung Mobile Malaysia on Facebook or follow them on Twitter.

If Ruby Wine Red is your color, go and grab it now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More