Monday, April 29, 2013

Samsung Galaxy S4 Is Finally Here!

Boys and girls, the long-awaited day is finally here. Samsung Malaysia has officially unveiled its new Galaxy S4 Smartphone with much fanfare at Low Yat Plaza yesterday. I was there with hundreds of people attending the launch of much anticipated new Galaxy S4.


The launch was filled with fun and excitement. There are live performance of Elecoldxhot, Cheerleading, Flash Mob and many more. Guess what?! A team of cool flash mob dancers are performing PSY's new hip-swinging dance - 'Gentleman' at Low Yat Plaza to tease the new phone's launch.  It's really like a big party with all of the balloons everywhere!



Wow! It has been some times since I last witness with some really eye-catching performances. Double thumbs up to Samsung Malaysia!

Unexpectedly, the 2 Japanese ladies were so excited too!

Balloons, Balloons.. Everywhere! 

Well, the event was ended around 1.30pm and now I had my chance to get my hands on the new Samsung Galaxy S4. I am getting really excited.

Deng deng deng deng.. The new Galaxy S4 is finally in town!

Samsung Galaxy S3 vs S4 

The new Galaxy S4 looks extremely similar to the Samsung Galaxy S3. It is just a little bigger and has a slightly squarer look. The phone is also slimmer and lighter than the Galaxy S3.

Samsung Galaxy S4 Product Specification

 Galaxy S4 comes in two colors that are White and Black

The fourth generation of Galaxy S4 makes every moment of our life richer, simpler and fun! It comes with a number of innovative features those are not available on any other Galaxy device, such as Smart Scroll, S Translator, Dual Camera, Smart Pause and Air Gesture that I really love about.


The Dual Camera function allows me to take photos using the front and rear cameras at the same, and blend the two pictures together naturally. When capturing moments, I can choose from a variety of frame effects, and also adjust the size of the small picture inside the big one in 8 different ways.


Another amazing features - Air Gestures, I can just navigate without touching the screen. There is no need to worry about missing an important calls when I am doing my manicure and pedicure. I can scroll a Web page or e-mail message by flapping my hand, or accept an incoming call with a wave. When the phone is locked and dark, waving makes the screen light up long enough for me to see the time, battery gauge and notification icons.


Yet, Smart Pause is the S4’s much anticipated eye tracking. It can recognize my eyes. For example, it will automatically pause a video when I turn my head and look away. But as soon as I look back, the video continues.

Of course there are a lot more functions to discover in Samsung Galaxy S4. So, if you’re interested in trying it today, please visit Samsung Mobile stores or your nearest telco centre.

Unique and bright colors flip case for Samsung Galaxy S4

The retail price of Samsung Galaxy S4 is now at RM 2199. Malaysia telcos like Maxis, Celcom, Digi and U-Mobile are also having their respective plans for the Samsung Galaxy S4. You can now pick the plan that fits your needs for voice and data usage, and get your Galaxy S4 at a very special price.

For more information on the Samsung Galaxy S4, please visit Samsung Mobile Malaysia on Facebook or follow them on Twitter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More