Friday, August 24, 2012

Review : SAMPAR Paris Ultra Hydrating Fluid

Did you ever wonder why French women are seems to have enviably glowy skin. Maybe it’s all because of their relaxing lifestyle; or maybe, it’s the vast selection of premium skincare products that are made in France. Whatever is it, the good news is that SAMPAR Paris has finally launched its 1st counter in Malaysia at Parkson Sunway Pyramid.


Well, I just began sampling SAMPAR, a Paris-based skincare line that’s combines nano-technology, aromatherapy and highly concentrated high-tech active ingredients, which has an effective shield to protect the skin from environmental pollution while restoring balance and fighting the signs of cutaneous and extrinsic aging. 

The products are enriched in the brand’s exclusive complex, Urban Advance, its innovative formulas act at the heart of cells to “wake-up” and reactivate the skin’s vital functions. The hand-made blend of three high-tech natural active ingredients includes:-
  • Shea Butter Extract to boost skin’s resistance and protect it against pollution
  • Mint Leaf Extract to relax and soothe it
  • Plant Sugar and Lactate Extract to create beneficial germs that help eliminate bad ones and reinforce skin’s natural defense system

I have started using the Ultra Hydrating Fluid about 2 weeks ago and I noticed a significant improvement so far. I apply it religiously every morning and night, and my skin feels much smoother and softer now.

 SAMPAR Ultra Hydrating Fluid (50ml) = RM 276.00
Intense hydration is your first defense against early wrinkles, and Ultra Moisturizing Fluid quenches thirsty skin, strengthening restructuring mechanisms and protecting it all day long.

This Ultra Hydrating Fluid is a very light, non-oily fluid that absorbs quickly to form a protective film on my skin surface. It has a lovely light rose scent which I loved and it left my skin feeling smooth, soft and hydrated. However, living in the extreme hot climate like Malaysia, it is not sufficient to provide enough moisturization especially I have dry skin on my cheeks area. 

Review is based on deluxe size samples

Loved it's light, non-oily fluid texture that can spread easily over my skin

For more information on the product I reviewed and others, as well as prices and purchase locations, please log on to www.sampar.my or www.luxxemen.my, and perhaps you can pay a  visit to SAMPAR counter at Parkson Sunway Pyramid to enjoy a free skincare consultation.

SAMPAR Paris 1st counter @ Parkson Sunway Pyramid

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More