Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My New Toy "Olympus PEN E-PL2"


With the recent release of Panasonic Lumix GF-2 and Olympus PEN EPL-2, I keep asking myself "Should I upgrade to micro 4/3 camera system?” The micro 4/3 system is really a nice compromise between image quality and equipment size / weight. I did have a pretty hard time choosing the right camera as all of them have their strength and weaknesses. Of course I have done my research, consult an expert / friends and visits retail stores. 

Finally I ended up with Olympus PEN EPL-2 and it's going to take with me while I am travelling to Phuket tomorrow. WellI think it is a good solid upgrade from my Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS15. Yay! Mission completion!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More