Wednesday, August 28, 2013

HiShop.My - My 1 Stop Online Beauty Store

Is This What You Are Looking For?

Free Delivery / Secure Payment / 100% Genuine 

The online shopping market in Malaysia is becoming increasingly popular. This is why HiShop.my is my preferable when I want to buy beauty and personal care products online. When I shop online at HiShop, I don’t need to get dressed and drive to my favourite store. It is so convenient that I can simply access to HiShop.my from my laptop whenever I have free time and I don’t need to wait for the store to open.


All of the HiShop parcels come beautifully wrapped in the signature pink box and delivered straight to my door. Often the best deals when I shopping online are for Free Shipping. With HiShop.my, there are free nationwide delivery on all orders over RM50.
HiShop [ pronounced as hai-shop ] is an online beauty and cosmetics store. We only carry Genuine Products and we believe that beauty should be made accessible for everyone – anytime and anywhere. 100% of HiShop brands are genuine and sourced directly from the brand distributors.



With HiShop, I am no longer limited to products offered by local retailers. They are currently offers more than 140 brands and 1000-plus beauty care products, I think there's no better place to shop for my favourite beauty brands. Plus, I noticed that HiShop always offer prices that are much competitive than what I can find at a physical store.


HiShop.my offers multiple payment methods. All online payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways via MOLPay as their payment gateway using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology with high security 128-bit encryption. But, if you are not comfortable making an online payment on HiShop, you can opt for the Cash on Delivery* (C-O-D) payment method instead (*Only valid for selected areas within Selangor, Kuala Lumpur, Penang & Johor).


Every time I make a purchase through HiShop.my, I earn HiShop Reward Points. These points can be used to offset future purchases with HiShop. There are still a number of ways you can earn unlimited HiShop Reward Points, check out all the opportunities here.

Playing around with my S4 while doing my online shopping!

The Dual Shot in Samsung Galaxy S4 does not only work for still images but also for video. It is pretty cool as I holding the phone can be in the video too. As you can see on the video above, I can move the inlaid picture and resize it, which is great if I need to move it out of the way. I can see the image moving when shooting a video! Oh Yes! These are the exclusive features available only in the Galaxy S4!


Well, shopping online has become apart of my life and it's fun! You can now claim your RM20 with a minimum purchase of RM99. Let’s register now and start shopping!

1 comments:

I really like that blog because this blog contain the information about the beauty store.
......................
Mark
http://bestbuybeautysupplynj.com

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More