Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Review : Lipsmacker Paul Frank Lip Gloss In Julius’ Coconut Cream


I am utterly a Big Fan of Paul Frank Lipsmacker! The packaging is always super adorable and delectable with natural protection for lips. I have this Lipsmacker Paul Frank Lip Gloss In Julius’ Coconut Cream from Yuberactive. This little lip gloss comes in a cute blue/ green and brown tube with a little Julius happily dancing the hula under the Hawaiian sky, making this Paul Frank Julius’ Coconut Cream perfect for summer.


It uses only natural oils such as castor oil, wheat germ oil, sesame seed oil, beeswax, and candelilla wax. I've never tried any Lipsmackers before, but I always wanted to as it seem so affordable.


The tubes of lip gloss are so small (net weight of 4g) and portable that it can be tucked into my pocket or bag, making it perfectly accessible when I am doing my shopping or watching a movie. I always keeping tubes all over my house and office, it is another good way to remind me to get my lips protected.


This natural lip gloss comes in a convenient twist up tube packaging which is hygienic to use. It really moisturizes even though I don’t really like the coconut cream flavor. It went on smoothly though a little thicker in texture than expected.  The scent of the Lip Gloss In Julius’ Coconut Cream is rather strong, but after putting it on my lips, it actually smelled more pleasant but not overpowering. 

It turned my dry chapped lipped into soft ones within 2 days of use. It feels nice going on and keeps my lips well moisturized, super-smooth and supple for hours. I reapply it after lunch and whenever the effect eventually wears off, which is usually after I eat or drink.

These little lip gloss is available in Guardian Pharmacy, Jusco Wellness, Parkson, SSa and Watson’s Personal Care Store at an attractive price of RM 12.90. Some of you will no doubt be using and loving it already - but it was brand new to me. Now, I can't wait to try other flavors of Lipsmackers!

1 comments:

I love coconut anything! :) Paul Frank is adorable. I used to love Paul Frank stuff! =D

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More