Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Review : The New StriVectin-SH™ Age Protect SPF 30/PA+++ [Daily Sunscreen That Reverses Signs Of Aging]

We all know the Malaysia climate can be extremely hot and unpredictable. I always make sure that I am "covered and smothered" in sunscreen before leaving the house. Remember - the sun can damage your skin even on cloudy days. That’s why it’s important to wear an effective sunscreen every day - one that both protects and repairs skin.

A youthful radiance complexion is not a dream anymore with StriVectin!

Sun protection is extremely important to me. I am fair skinned myself, with a family history of freckles, so I always wear sunscreen since I was a teenager. But now, as my skin ages and the result of exposure to environmental factors, my question is: “Can my sunscreen do more than just block the sun?” According to StriVectin®, the leader in clinical anti-aging skin care, says, “Yes it can!"

Well.. This is what happens *freckles & pigmentation* on my skin now :(

Oh yeah! I can't wait to try the new StriVectin-SH™ Age Protect SPF 30/PA+++ that has burning UVB shields (SPF 30) plus the highest-rated PA grade aging UVA protection available (PA +++) to help prevent free radical damage and wrinkle formation.


It contains StriVectin's proprietary NIA-114™ molecule (niacin in the form of nicotinic acid), which is clinically proven to repair existing damage and strengthen the skin's natural protective layer to help prevent against sun damage and aging. Plus a blend of botanical antioxidants (blueberry and goji berry extracts) to protect against collagen degradation and free radicals. A calming blend of rose and cucumber extracts soothes the skin while soybean extract and ceramides strengthen skin’s natural moisture barrier and panthenol (vitamin B5) revitalizes and conditions skin.
I loved this sunscreen treatment so much. It’s smells amazing and leaves my complexion velvelty-soft without making it greasy. The ultra-light texture can be spreads easily into my skin and it’s instantly absorbed. It feels more like a moisturizer than a sunscreen and so far it does its job as a sunscreen extremely well. I have dry/combo skin and usually apply this over a moisturizer, but I think it would do just fine on its own too.
This sunscreen comes in a sturdy tube packaging with a small nozzle at top, which allows me to squeeze out the just right amount of sunscreen without spilling any extra out. It is so convenient and hygienic to use.

I always wear sunscreen with smile :)

I also love this sunscreen because of Oil-Free, Parabens-Free, Non-Comedogenic, Artificial Color & Dye Free. It is completely natural and it does not irritate my skin at all. Plus, StriVectin-SH Age Protect SPF 30/PA +++ has been awarded the Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation, which verifies the safety and efficacy of sun protection products.

My skin looked significantly more radiant with just 14 days!

Overall, this sunscreen is fantastic and I just can't wait to try the other StriVectin range of products. It is definitely one of the best beauty essentials in the world. I'm happy to have found this! Of course you can always visits StriVectin counters at your nearest Isetan (The Gardens), Metrojaya (Mid Valley) or Parkson (Pavilion, KLCC, 1 Utama & Gurney Plaza) for more information.

Active ingredients found in this sunscreen.

A 60ml of StriVectin-SH Age Protect SPF 30/PA +++ for RM186.00, I think it is a very reasonable price for the quality of this product. So, what are you waiting for? Get yourself a tube now! You deserve the best from yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More