Monday, August 16, 2010

CLEO : Snap Like A Star

Yesterday, I went to MPH bookstores at the Curve, PJ to get my picture taken by CLEO and Ricoh. I got myself a cool photo and CLEO goodies bag & Ricoh merchandise (only for the first 50 readers on each day).

Yeah... I am now standing a chance to bring home a Ricoh R10 camera worth RM999! Photo will be upload on askCLEO.com.my snapshots page. The winner will be chosen from the top five 'votes'! It's that simple!

CLEO Notice Board

CLEO Goodies Bag Collection Area

CLEO Registration Counter

Photographer With Ricoh Camera

CLEO Goodies Bag & Ricoh Merchandise

Asience Shampoo 220ml, Asience Conditioner 220ml, Asience Treatment 180g, Kotex Luxe Special Edition & Ricoh Bear Coin Box


0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More