Wednesday, December 30, 2009

SRM SERUM Mix-To-Match Skincare‏


MTM have changed its trade name to SRM SERUM Mix-To-Match Skincare‏ effective on 01 January 2010.

Please contact SRM consultant for 50% off promotion entitlement. For more information, log on to http://www.serumsolution.com/.


The Management of SRM
SRM SERUM Mix-To-Match Skincare
10-3 Jalan 24/70A
Desa Sri Hartamas
50480 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603 2300 3282
Fax: +603 2300 3283

Branches
Starhill Gallery +603 2144 8861
The Gardens Mall +603 2282 8861

4 comments:

I'll be there this Saturday!
Thank to you who giveaway MTM voucher to me!
Why they din give me 50% discount ah? sad sad.. maybe because I already got one free trial??

Hi Jean... Happy New Year!

Enjoy your treatment on this coming saturday.
U could check with the consultant for the new promo...

today went for the MOP treatment already.
The extract kinda pain..They ask me to sign up for 5 or 10 MOP but I must say I don't have the money for it now..anyway, I paid RM50 to hold the promo they give me today (buy 10MOP get RM900 discount and free 5 Extra Care). Just in case I don't want the package, I can redeem a eye treatment with the money I paid.
Now I'm home only I remember that I should not have go for any facial treatment because currently I'm under-going IDI Skincare Super Fans Campaign which I must only stick to their products for at least three months..= ="

Hi Jean…
Really sad to hear that ur extraction was terrible pain. It really depends on the technique of the consultant. So far, I like Ivy the most. She is the most senior at MTM.

Anyway, how much it cost u for the 5 MOP? Isn't true u really can’t go for any facial treatment under the IDI Skincare Super Fans Campaign?

I will be visiting them 2morow for my facial...

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More